About Me

Taiwanese people are friendly!
Born into a family of neuroscientists, I originally hail from Rochester, NY. After taking my leave of Brighton High School and finishing a bachelors in Econ at University of Rochester, I plunged headfirst into the tremulous hours of memorization and small joys of successful milk tea purchases that is Chinese study in Taipei. Teaching and studying Chinese gave way to an internship in Saatchi and Saatchi and eventually a full time marketing position at Thecus Technology.

My old dog and old roommate
Although the wonderful world of network attached storage taught me much of the nuances of what it means to develop a brand, stretch creativity on a dull product, and weave through a corporate environment, I was eventually ready for more. After 5 great years in Taipei, I fled the rains and moved to the tropical paradise that is Kaohsiung, found life sustaining teaching work, and began to put together this blog.

For me personally, this blog has a dual purpose: fine tuning my writing about THE topic of the 21st century and adding depth to my knowledge of green energy tech. I've learned a great deal from my research and I hope you take something from it too!


My mom's visit

Yeah, Taiwan has hot spring waterfalls embedded in rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment